Looking for a professional? Sunbury offers experienced professionals who are keen to bring your next project to fruition. With over 35 years of experience, our trusted installers are able to service both commercials and residential clients from Lions Bay to Hope. Get the results you want.
No one likes surprises, especially when it comes to the cost of your next project. Let us help you get the quote you need to help you plan better.
Join our dedicated team and gain valuable experience working for a reputable retailer with direct ties to forestry, one of BC’s largest industries. Face paced, outdoor, and team environment.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding product selection, placement of orders
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Helping customers load their vehicle
- Writing up yard bills
- Assist shipping with building loads for delivery
- Replenish stock levels in the yard and in the warehouse.
- Check customers receipts while leaving the yard
- Keep lumber yard clean, well-organized and safe
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to lift and carry up to 25-75 lbs in a physical environment.
- Ability to stand for periods of time up to and exceeding 60 minutes
- Ability to understand our customers’ needs and match resources to those needs
- Knowledge of lumber size and grades an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Conduct all communications with customers and business contacts in a conscientious, professional manner.